Weekly Review of Developments 30/09/2022Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 30 September 2022 Issues covered: Retained EU Law; IR35 Reforms; Cost of Living; Data Protection; Comparative Law Table
Have your say – take our 1-minute Subscribers Pulse Survey and be in with a chance of winning a £100 voucher!
This week's top 5:
- Annual Review: Do You Really Care About Your Employees? Then Prove It – The Case for a Workplace Financial Wellbeing Policy
- Important: Retained EU Law (Revocation and Reform) Bill
- Agnew v PSNI listed for Supreme Court Hearing
- Four-day Week Campaign: MP Submits Bill to Parliament
- Legal Island and the University of Ulster bring you the Post-Graduate Certificate in NI Employment Law and Practice - sign up now!
And in other news...............sign up for our FREE webinar next Friday morning with Seamus McGranaghan of O'Reilly Stewart who'll be talking
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 30/09/2022
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.