Weekly Review of Developments 23/09/2022Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 23 September 2022
This week's top 5:
- Our Featured Annual Review Session of the Week is: Can Everyone Thrive in a Hybrid Workplace?
- Comparative Law table Updated!
- Post Graduate Certificate in NI Employment Law and Practice - starts next week!
- Supporting Rangers is not a philosophical belief
- Census data shows an increasing diversity in statistics across ethnic group, main language, country of birth and passports held
And in other news we would love you to complete a survey to tell us what you think of our Weekly Review of Developments and there's a chance to win a £100 voucher for those who do!!
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 23/09/2022
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.