Weekly Review of Developments 18/11/2022Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 18 November 2022
To Infinity and Beyond – as one rocket takes off another pledges to make America great again! Meanwhile on planet earth, here’s what made the headlines this week….
This week's top 5:
- Income Tax Rises are part of the Chancellor's Autumn Statement
- More Male Office Workers Cite Better Work-life Balance Working from Home than Women
- What is the Median Monthly Pay for NI employees?
- Footie Fans Could be Sacked for Pulling a Sickie to Watch the World Cup
- 1 in 9 Mothers Feel Forced by their Employer to Leave their Job While on or Returning from Maternity Leave
And in other news...............we've selected this great video to mark International Men’s Day on 19th of November, which
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 18/11/2022
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.