Weekly Review of Developments 13/5/2022Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 13 May 2022
This week's top stories:
- An employee dismissed for refusing to attend work over Covid-19 fears was not unfairly dismissed
- Scott Alexander is leaving Legal Island this summer - would you like to join our knowledge team?
- The Government is introducing NMW pay protection reforms for seafarers
- Two thirds employees would not feel comfortable raising a mental/emotional wellbeing issue with their employer
- We have the latest on paid leave for bereaved parents and victims of domestic violence in NI
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.