Weekly Review of Developments 15/7/2022Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 15 July 2022
This week's top 5:
- M&S Worker Wins Case for Being Sacked for Confronting Maskless Shopper
- ICO and NCSC Stand Together Against Ransomware Payments
- 40% of job applicants lose interest if they don’t hear back within 48 hours
- 78% of organisations struggling to replace departing employees
- Two in Three Workers Say Financial Situation is Affecting Mental Health
And in other news the Annual Review of Employment Law will return on 16th and 17th November 2022 - find out who'll be speaking and the big topics covered HERE!
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 15/07/2022
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.