Weekly Review of Developments 02/12/2022Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 2 December 2022
Elon Musk is making a list, checking it twice. We’re going to find out if he’s been naughty or nice… Here’s our news in way more than 280 characters….
This Week's Top 5:
- Missed our NI Employment Law Annual Review? Worry not you can still catch up!
- Big Productivity Gap Between Ireland and Northern Ireland
- Half of UK workers Have had Their Accents Mocked, Criticised or Singled Out in a Social Setting
- Only 39% of HR leaders Believe Employees Actually Know What the People Function Does
- 'Lack of Training' and 'Bad Management' Causing Apprentices to Quit Schemes
And in other news............... Seamus McGranaghan Director, O’Reilly Stewart, and Christine Quinn from Legal Island
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 02/12/2022
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.