Weekly Review of Developments 10/9/2021Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 10 September 2021
You dancing? You asking? I'm asking. I'm dancing. Yeah - we can dance again, like Kevin Bacon and the Liver Birds (younger readers - ask your mum). Only at weddings, mind. Here's the rest of this week's foot-tapping news...
This week's top stories:
- In case reviews this week Jason Elliott discusses all things procedural including fair dismissal and redundancy.
- Featured Annual Review Session: Contractors v Employees - Gig Economy and Worker Status.
- Tribunal rules no reasonable employer would dismiss an employee for complaining about getting only three chicken nuggets in staff canteen.
- Labour Shortages Could Last for up to Two Years.
- Workplace Race Discrimination Claims Surge.
- Employee Mental
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 10/09/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.