Weekly Review of Developments 8/10/2021Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 8 October 2021
Nightclubs reopen in NI on 31st October. There’s bound to be some scary dancing that night.
This week's top 5:
- ECNI announces £40,000 settlement in Disability Discrimination case.
- The LRA has published helpful guidance on Hybrid Working.
- Don’t fire staff for making mistakes says founder of Twilio.
- In GB news part-time worker complaints to tribunals have risen dramatically.
- South of the Border the Government has published its (very impressive) legislative programme for Autumn 2021.
……………..and in other news our featured Annual Review session of the week is a panel discussion on Necessary Workplace Conversations: Pregnancy Loss and Other Sources of Grief. And did you know that Legal-Island
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 08/10/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.