Weekly Review of Developments 1/10/2021Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 1 October 2021
Devastating and frankly unbelievable news this week that NI has a shortage of clowns. No, we are not going to suggest that circuses start by advertising in a big house on a hill. Nothing funny about that...............
This week's top 5:
- Seven in 10 HRDs are mandating staff covid vaccinations, regardless of legal advice to the contrary
- New research shows that 8.6% of NI employees have received prescription drugs related to anxiety and depression
- Four Day Week with full pay being considered by Belfast City Council
- Commuting can help improve work-life balance
- Working from home boosts career progress
……………..and in other news there's still time to register for this morning's FREE
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 01/10/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.