Weekly Review of Developments 12/11/2021Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 12 November 2021 Issues covered: Case Law; Hybrid Working; Coronavirus; Four-Day Week; Redundancy
What do you mean you missed the biggest ever annual review of employment law this week? Luckily for you, you can purchase a digital bundle at a very reasonable price - and still get a free place at the International HR Conference on 27 January 2022.
This week's top 5:
- Gig Economy Workforce in E&W Has Almost Tripled in Last Five Years
- Employee Monitoring Spiked In The Last Six Months
- Working Lives Northern Ireland: Dedicated analysis of job quality and its impact on working lives in Northern Ireland
- Talk Money Week: it's time to normalise conversations about money at work
- US judge rules in favour of United Airlines for offering unpaid leave to employees who declined to receive Covid-19
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 12/11/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.