Weekly Review of Developments 18/6/2021Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 18 June 2021
You probably think it's been a quiet week, with little in the news, but we've managed to bring you the latest on mediocre male managers, mandatory vaccines, the right to work from home and much more...
This week's top stories:
- The Equality Commission is seeking your views on its draft revised Policy for the Provision of Legal Advice and Assistance
- Forced return to office is under threat as GB ministers mull over a legal right to work from home
- Employers can claim from the furlough scheme for staff who are self-isolating
- 'Mediocre' Male Managers are Stopping Women's Rise
- Covid vaccine to be required for England care home staff
- GB CIPD Good Work Index 2021 published - how does your
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 18/06/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.