Weekly Review of Developments 11/6/2021Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 11 June 2021
Sales of halogen lightbulbs are to be banned in the UK from September. They kept us in the dark about that one. We bring you the light from this week's top stories:
- The LRA has published A Practical Guide to the COVID-19 Vaccination and the Workplace
- The ECNI has published its 30th Fair Employment Monitoring Report
- The EAT has found that Maya Forstater, who lost her job after saying that people cannot change their biological sex, held a reasonable philosophical belief
- The government intends to create ‘one-stop shop’ watchdog for labour rights
- South of the border, the Irish government is to introduce statutory sick pay for employees
- Case law essentials this week: Jason Elliott BL considers
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 11/06/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.