Weekly Review of Developments 2/7/2021Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 2 July 2021
Players at Wimbledon are tumbling at the same rate as government contributions to furlough pay. Here’s the news that’ll have you upright this week…
This week's top stories:
- In today's Employment Law@11 webinar, Seamus McGranaghan of O'Reilly Stewart and Helen Smyth of the LRA discuss ‘no jab, no job’ in NI, changes to the furlough scheme and the recent ECNI guidance on Menopause in the workplace.
- Legal Island has donated £558 as part of its Rate to Donate campaign.
- Employers now have to contribute to the cost of keeping their staff furloughed.
- EU Settlement Scheme deadline of 30 June 2021 passes.
- Do we need a new law to ban out-of-hours emails?
- Belfast law firm outlines why a four-day
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 02/07/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.