Weekly Review of Developments 23/7/2021Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 23 July 2021
The earth proved too hot this week for Bezos and Branson but the rest of us had to stay behind and sweat it out. Here’s our hot off the press update….
This week's top stories:
- In Case Reviews this week Jason Elliott, BL discusses the recently reported case of a nursery worker who was dismissed for asking children to kick another staff member, but the dismissal was deemed unfair! There's also a nice technical EAT case on whether constructive dismissal can be construed as an act of harassment.
- Four-Day Weeks are good for business.
- Employers Warn Of 'Pingdemic' if self-isolation rules are not relaxed.
- Equality Commission’s Annual Report published.
- A survey from the TUC has found that 68%
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 23/07/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.