Weekly Review of Developments 6/8/2021Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 6 August 2021 Issues covered: Case Law; Webinars; Menopause; Coronavirus
Mattel has created a Barbie doll in honour of an Oxford vaccine co-creator, Strictly has announced its first all-male pairing, and the NI weather is no longer its usual blisteringly hot self. And they say some things never change. Here are some more things that have changed this week...
This week's top stories:
- There's still time to apply for the Post Graduate Certificate in NI Employment Law and Practice
- Employers ‘named and shamed’ for paying less than National Minimum Wage
- Minister says businesses can choose to have ‘No Jab, No Job’ policies
- Number of furloughed workers drops below two million
- Executive publishes Covid Recovery Plan
- Case law essentials this week: Jason Elliott, BL
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/08/2021
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.