Weekly Review of Developments 31/1/2020Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 31 January 2020
Au revoir, Auf Wiedersehen, addio, adios, Tchau, do widzenia, slán, etc, and etc. My, these online translators are handy. Do we still get to keep them? And did we get the Oxford commas right?
What we learned this week:
- As Brexit becomes a reality tonight there is a plethora of advice and guidance available
- There are two weeks left to submit your entry for the 2020 CIPD Northern Ireland HR Awards
- The Coronavirus threat continues to spread - Lisa Bryson talks about it in her latest article
- Next Friday's free webinar will also look at coronavirus issues in employment
- The Law Centre has a vacancy for a senior solicitor and NIJAC seeks a Chair for the Care Tribunal
- A fine of £225k is
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 31/01/2020
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.