Weekly Review of Developments 24/1/2020Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 24 January 2020 Issues covered:
Early conciliation through the LRA starts next week. Better early conciliation than the late conciliation between Brad and Jennifer that sent social media into meltdown this week, that’s for sure.
What we learned this week:
- Early Conciliation comes into effect from Monday, 27th January
- A legal secretary sued her employers for age discrimination after they bought her a 50th birthday card
- The CIPD issues new guidance on managing conflict at work
- The number of cases of sexual misconduct in the legal profession has shot up
- The ICO has published a code of practice to protect children’s privacy online
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 24/01/2020
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.