Weekly Review of Developments 17/1/2020Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 17 January 2020
What we learned this week:
- The shortlist for the NI Equality and Diversity Awards 2020 is published
- A transgender woman has settled her case against Debenhams
- An employer failed to provide reasonable adjustments for a disabled worker when it didn't provide a mentor
- Mark McAllister from the LRA discusses important case law developments in next week's free webinar
- New ministerial appointments as Stormont resumes business
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 17/01/2020
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.