Weekly Review of Developments 10/1/20Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 10 January 2020 Issues covered:
Our New Year resolution really should be to adopt Finland’s proposed 6-hour x 4-day week. But we’ve no time to think about that – here’s what’s happened since Christmas…
- Early Conciliation legislation has been published online and commences 27th January
- Legal Island's founder, Barry Phillips, received a New Year's Honour
- You can start your New Year learning with our regular free monthly Q&A webinar today at 11.00am
- Mark McAllister's update on last year's big developments is on 22nd Jan in this month's other free webinar
- Derry City and Strabane Council has introduced a workplace menopause policy
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 10/01/2020
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.