Weekly Review of Developments 7/2/2020Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 7 February 2020
We usually try to write a pithy remark to start these reviews but people have died, jobs are being lost and staff laid off without pay as a result of coronavirus. It’s no laughing matter. Time to check your policies/contracts and chat seriously to staff, we think…
What we learned this week:
- The online portal for Early Conciliation notifications is now active
- The finalists for the NI Equality and Diversity Gala & Awards 2020 have been shortlisted
- You can also vote for your Millennial D&I highlight this week
- Looking for a new job in HR? We have a slew of top NI jobs for you to consider
- According to the BBC, Parental Bereavement Leave will be brought into NI
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 07/02/2020
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.