Weekly Review of Developments 14/2/2020Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 14 February 2020
Oh, no! This weekend's storm is called Dennis. That could be really menacing. The storm after that will be Eeyore, which will bring with it a severe depression...
What we learned this week:
- The Equality Commission has published its 29th Fair Employment Monitoring Report
- Parental Bereavement Leave to be introduced in NI
- Employers who breach NMW rules will, once again, be named and shamed and new rules apply from April
- The Supreme Court hears the Mencap case on payments for sleep overs
- Stress-related sick notes increased by 8 per cent last year
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 14/02/2020
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.