Weekly Review of Developments 6/9/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 6 September 2019
Poor Laura Kuenssberg – she’s putting in some hours. But at least she’ll have a decent bit of holiday pay under the PSNI v Agnew formula if she ever does get some time off.
What we learned this week:
- The UU Postgraduate Certificate in NI Employment Law starts soon
- You won't believe it but it's been a busy week for Brexit-related news items
- A TUC poll reveals that 1 in 3 flexible working requests are turned down
- Use of facial recognition technology comes under scrutiny
- Workers are calling in physically sick to hide their mental ill-health issues
- The latest 'Employment Law at 11' webinar
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 06/09/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.