Weekly Review of Developments 27/9/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 27 September 2019
So what now, Boris? “Err, yes, a disappointing judgement of the Supreme Court. Wrong, in fact. Err, my advisors reckon the ECJ could do better…”
What we learned this week:
- A woman is awarded £28,000 for Pregnancy Discrimination in NI
- HSENI launches new interactive guide to managing work-related stress
- The Ministry of Justice has published a Get Read For Brexit Toolkit for Lawyers
- Labour Backs Flexible Working Menopause Policy
- You can ask any (employment-related) question you like at next Friday's webinar with O'Reilly Stewart
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 27/09/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.