Weekly Review of Developments 4/10/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 4 October 2019 Issues covered:
The big non-Brexit news this week is that Jason Donovan put out his good neighbours’ fire in his underpants. That’s just not safety-aware. He should have worn his fire-resistant Technicolor dreamcoat.
What we learned this week:
- Our webinar friends, O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors, are seeking an Employment Solicitor with 2-5 years PQE
- And our latest free webinar is today at 11 and focuses on questions on whistleblowing, covert recording of meetings and more
- It seems that a back massage does not constitute sexual harassment
- Barry Phillips Meets... The Lord-lieutenant Fionnuala Jay-O’Boyle MBE CBE
- NEBOSH is 40 later this year and you're all invited to a reception
And here's this week's
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 04/10/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.