Weekly Review of Developments 25/10/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 25 October 2019
Everyone’s dancing this weekend – haka v Morris in the rugby; tango in Strictly; and limbo in Parliament.
It has been a busy week for equality matters, here's a flavour of what we've found:
- Five tips on how to close your ethnicity pay gap are provided
- Research on the barriers to women’s workplace progression are published
- It was World Menopause day last Friday and Acas has published employer guidance
- Barristers urge government to launch new policies on sexual harassment at work
- Next Friday's webinar features questions on maternity rights and D&I. Register now and join up to 500 of your peers for free.
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 25/10/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.