Weekly Review of Developments 11/10/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 11 October 2019 Issues covered:
Stop Press: Legal Island’s next investigations workshop to be delivered by leading detective Coleen Rooney!
What we learned this week:
- Early Conciliation is coming in January - the LRA has update sessions available
- The RCN is balloting NI members for strike action for the first time in the nursing union's 103-year-history
- The Luxembourg Court of Appeal has recognised an employee's right to disconnect from work while on paid annual leave
- What should you do if you hate your boss?
- Carson McDowell does Strictly
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 11/10/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.