Weekly Review of Developments 8/11/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 8 November 2019 Issues covered:
That's Halloween and our first NI Annual Review of Employment Law behind us. Only 40-odd sleeps to Christmas, apparently. Can't wait.
What we learned this week:
- Sometimes relationships in work can get you into a spot of bother!
- Dismissal for participating in an online HR forum was a breach of the right to freedom of expression
- Our next two free webinars are on Diversity & Inclusion and office Christmas parties
- Microsoft Japan sees an increase in productivity after the introduction of a 4 day week
- Praxis Care are looking for an HR expert for their Board of Trustees and the ECNI is looking for new Commissioners
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 08/11/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.