Weekly Review of Developments 1/11/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 1 November 2019 Issues covered:
At yesterday’s Legal Island office Halloween Party we had a big round type of orange squash crossed with the circumference of a circle and all thoroughly enjoyed our pumpkin pi.
What we learned this week:
- The use of AI in recruitment is on the rise and Passwords don't work and will be replaced.
- The gender pay gap is at its worst when workers reach their 50s.
- Employers in GB could be stopped from withholding references to any employee under new proposals.
- As well as today's 'Employment Law at 11' webinar, we have another on D&I on 3rd December. Register now.
- We've had a late cancellation at 7th Nov annual review of employment law at Titanic Belfast. Email
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 01/11/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.