Weekly Review of Developments 3/5/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 3 May 2019 Issues covered:
More like the Minister for No Defence. Here's what else has leaked out this week...
What we learned this week:
- The 2020 Equality and Diversity Awards Gala will be held on Friday 3rd April 2020
- The Equality Commission is revising its Policy and Procedures for Complaints and Investigations
- Employment Judge Órla Murray has written what we think is an excellent paper on whistleblowing laws in NI
- Disability discrimination claims at Employment Tribunals in GB have risen by 37%
- Our free monthly Employment Law at 11 webinar with O'Reilly Stewart is on today at, unsurprisingly, 11am
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 03/05/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.