Weekly Review of Developments 7/6/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 7 June 2019
News this week that in France a strike has hit production at the world’s largest Nutella factory. Let’s hope it doesn’t spread.
What we learned this week:
- The winner of the free place on the UU Postgraduate Certificate is Announced
- Brexit 'causing' more UK nationals to become Irish
- The ICO has written a blog that indicates their priorities in the second year of the GDPR
- TUC finds shockingly high levels of sexual harassment and sexual assault in the workplace
- Businesses planning ‘blanket approach’ to IR35
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 07/06/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.