Weekly Review of Developments 5/7/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 5 July 2019
It's almost holiday time. It’s also the 75th anniversary of the invention of the bikini, an incredibly popular type of swimwear. Don't know why. We could never get to the bottom of it.
What we learned this week:
- Last chance to register here for the free Webinar at 11am today on the ramifications of the PSNI holiday pay case
- Diversity and Inclusion Charter Mark launched
- Supreme Court rules on 'non-compete' clauses
- One fifth of NI workers have personally experienced unwanted behaviour at work
- LGBT+ employees take home an average £6,703 less per year than their straight colleagues
- National Archives has launched a terrific new repository of all Brexit-affected legislation
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 05/07/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.