Weekly Review of Developments 26/7/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 26 July 2019
Bet our new PM did more than just run through the wheat fields. But who or what was he chasing?
What we learned this week:
- Register here for the next 'Employment Law@11' webinar to hear more Q&A on the PSNI holiday pay and other matters
- New Supreme Court Judges announced
- IR35 changes will apply to private sector from 2020
- 2 million workers not getting legal holiday entitlement, warns TUC
- New legislation will tackle the misuse of Non-Disclosure Agreements in GB
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 26/07/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.