Weekly Review of Developments 19/7/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 19 July 2019 Issues covered:
So, Rory’s opening tee shot at The Open Championship had the folks on the Big Dipper ducking for cover. Here’s the news from this week, some of which might have you doing the same…
What we learned this week:
- It's been a busy week for GB legislators
- ECNI reports on settlement in Sex Discrimination case
- Ireland to oppose ending of seasonal clock changes
- Dress Code Policies examined
- Government announces proposals for a single labour market enforcement body
And here's this week's contents list in full...
1. Case Law Review
2. New Chair of Invest Northern Ireland appointed
3. Employers warned staff may walk out during forthcoming ‘climate strike’
4. Equality Update
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 19/07/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.