Weekly Review of Developments 11/7/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 11 July 2019 Issues covered:
Your weekly update is a day early today, due to the holiday tomorrow. Still loads to read, though...
What we learned this week:
- The PSNI has confirmed it will appeal the recent NI Court of Appeal ruling
- British Airways is set to be fined £183m for data breach under GDPR rules
- In GB Councils will be given power to recoup debts from employees’ wages
- Covertly recording a meeting is not always misconduct
And here's this week's contents list in full...
1. Case Law Review
2. Equality Update
3. Holiday pay ruling: PSNI to appeal Court ruling
4. Data Protection Update
5. Just in Case You Missed It...
6. Employment News in the Media
7. GB Developments
8. Health and Safety Developments
9. South of
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 11/07/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.