Weekly Review of Developments 22/2/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 22 February 2019 Issues covered:
For a man who was all about changing fashions, Karl didn’t half like wearing the same things to work every day for years. Here are the latest trends in employment law…
What we learned this week:
- NI's employment rate rose to a record high of 70.3% at the end of last year.
- Government departments that fail to adequately respond to Freedom of Information requests could be named and shamed.
- Legslation on recognition of EU professional qualifications and also on equality rights come into force on Brexit exit day.
- One in three breastfeeding mothers have been forced to use a toilet when they express milk after returning to work.
- Four in 10 private companies that have published their latest gender
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 22/02/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.