Weekly Review of Developments 19/12/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 19 December 2019
Welcome to the last weekly review email of the year. We'll be back in the New Year with a bumper edition. Stay safe and we hope you have a lovely Christmas.
What we learned this week:
- You can start your New Year learning with our regular free monthly webinar on 10th Jan with O'Reilly Stewart Solicitors
- You can also get an update on last year's big developments on 23rd Jan with Mark McAllister of the LRA
- We set out the health benefits of a holiday
- Our happy Christmas media news stories feature someone sacked over WhatsApp, another over a Tweet, and an axe-wielding boss
- The Gender Gap is on course to close... In 99 Years
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 19/12/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.