Weekly Review of Developments 30/8/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 30 August 2019
An uneventful few days but confirmation arrived this week that optimism helps you live longer. Or, as pessimists might have it, optimism makes you old and smug.
What we learned this week:
- Legal Island is expanding its HR Network
- It seems Monty Python was right to advise us to look on the bright side
- Advice and guidance in the event of a 'no-deal' Brexit is on the rise.
- An Employer is handed a £350k fine for Workplace Pension failures
- Our live Q&A webinar is next Friday at 11. Send your questions in advance to Rolanda@legal-island.com. Anonymity assured.
And here's this week's contents list in full...
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 30/08/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.