Weekly Review of Developments 23/8/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 23 August 2019
Nein, non, no! Vielleicht, peut-être, perhaps? Wer weiß? Qui sait? Who knows?
What we learned this week:
- How good are we? Legal Island has been awarded Platinum Investors in People
- Lisa Bryson of Eversheds Sutherland has prepared an article for subscribers on the announcement of changes to immigration rules
- New guidance from BIES provides some clarity around calculation of holiday pay for workers without fixed hours or pay
- The BBC discusses Six Things that Affect Your Chance of a Pay Rise
- The ICO has updated its guidance around how long an organisation has to respond to a subject access request (SAR)
- Researchers At Queen's University Belfast Are Looking For Adult Volunteers For A
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 23/08/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.