Weekly Review of Developments 12/4/2019Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 12 April 2019
Is the big question this week about the arrest of Julian ‘WikiLeaks’ Assange? Or about Brexit being delayed again? No. Who'll replace Darcey on Strictly? That's what we really need to know.
What we learned this week:
- Injury to feelings Vento Bands have been increased for discrimination cases
- Equality and Diversity Awards 2019 winners include Pinsent Masons, Sensata and Belfast HSC Trust
- There have been significant changes to Pensions
- Our free webinar next week is the GDPR One Year On – Key Developments in Data Protection for Employers
- Opening and closing a shop attracts
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 12/04/2019
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.