Weekly Review of Developments 28/9/2018Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 28 September 2018 Issues covered:
Do you think we could all become princesses if we could close doors on our own? Or just put a Haribo sweet on our fingers? Here is the (slightly more important?) news…
1. Case Law Reviews
2. Fighting for Equality: Lewis Crocker v the Ulster Provincial Boxing Council
3. Contractor’s £4,000 Holiday Pay Claim ‘Tip of the Iceberg’
4. National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage: Government Evidence on Compliance and Enforcement 2018
5. Sex Discrimination Claim: Advances Dismissed by Employer as Cultural Misunderstanding
6. Workers Less Likely to Quit if Offered Training Opportunities
7. Equality and Diversity Update
8. Employees Waste Nearly 13 Days a Year in ‘Unproductive’ Meetings
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 28/09/2018
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.