Weekly Review of Developments 2/11/2018Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 2 November 2018
What's the world coming to when you have to Google to find out where your staff have gone? Also known as looking out the window, if you own Google. Here is the news…
1. Case Law Reviews
2. Budget 2018
3. Fewer Than 20% of Women Feel Confident Returning to Work After Maternity Leave
4. Gender Inequality Focus of Bar Council Inaugural Speech
5. What Impact will Prescribed Cannabis have in the Workplace?
6. Blasphemy Laws: Balancing Freedom of Expression with Religious Tolerance in ECHR Case Law
7. National Living Wage and National Minimum Wage: Government Response to the Low Pay
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 02/11/2018
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.