Weekly Review of Developments 29/3/2018Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 29 March 2018
It's Good Friday tomorrow, so your weekly update is here a day early. Still better for you than an Easter egg, though not quite as tasty. Here is the news...
1. Case Law Review
2. Equality Update (1) - NI Awareness Survey Published
3. Equality Update (2) - Unconscious Bias
4. Equality Update (3) - NI Equality and Diversity Awards 2018 Winners Announced
5. Equality Update (4) - Allegations of Sexual Harassment by Judges
6. The Minimum Wage in 2018 - Low Pay Commission Analysis
7. Brexit Update
8. More Government Funding Needed to Help Small Childcare Providers
9. HR Developments
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 29/03/2018
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.