Weekly Review of Developments 14/12/2018Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 14 December 2018 Issues covered:
Not so much of a Brexit debate, more like the hokey cokey. Feel free to dip in and out of this week’s news before your Christmas party…
1. Case Law Reviews
2. Talent is Everywhere, Opportunity is Not
3. Employee Handbook: Overview, Status and Purpose
4. Limited Partnership: The Reform of Limited Partnership Law
5. Labour Market Statistics Published
6. Appointment of Members to the NI Judicial Appointments Commission
7. Brexit Update
8. Just in Case You Missed It...
9. HR Developments
10. Employment News in the Media
11. GB Developments
12. Health and Safety Developments
13. South of the Border
14. Friends of Legal Island
15. Free Webinars This Month
16. Weekend Weather and Thought-Provoking
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 14/12/2018
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.