Weekly Review of Developments 24/8/2018Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 24 August 2018
Pathetic. A world record-breaking governmental hiatus and we don't even get a Guinness. Like Muttley, we demand a medal! #We deserve better. Here is the news...
1. Case Law Reviews
2. Settlement in Sex Discrimination Case by Limavady Council Worker
3. “Rainbow Lives, Monochrome Laws: Reflections on Law and Identity”
4. Charity Accuses HMRC of 'Jumping the Gun' over £400m Back-pay Review
5. Bank of England Chief Economist Warns of AI Jobs Threat
6. The Pension Schemes Act 2015 (Judicial Pensions) (Consequential Provision No. 2) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2018
7. Brexit Update
8. Just in Case You Missed It...
9. HR Developments
10. Employment News in the Media
11. South of the Border
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 24/08/2018
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.