Weekly Review of Developments 17/8/2018Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 17 August 2018
We hope any readers with A Level students in the house are still smiling today. Or at least the crying has stopped. Here's something else to hopefully make you think and smile...
1. Case Law Reviews
2. IR35 Rules
3. Labour Market Statistics
4. 8 in 10 Small Firms Shun Zero-hours Contracts while Employment Costs Surge
5. Abrupt Fall in Flow of EU Nationals into the UK Coincides with a Drop in the Quantity and Suitability of Job Applicants
6. Employers’ Group Calls for Major Immigration Reform Post-Brexit
7. Union to Take on Government in ‘Landmark’ Outsourcing Case
8. Executive Pay 2018: Review of FTSE 100 Executive Pay Packages
9. Just in Case You Missed It...
10. HR Developments
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 17/08/2018
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.