Weekly Review of Developments 10/8/2018Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 10 August 2018
Looks like someone might be getting a P45 through a letterbox of their own making. Here is the news this week…
1. Case Law Reviews
2. Social Media Job Adverts May be Ageist
3. Two-thirds of Job Hunters Favour Face-to-Face Recruitment Over Use of Technology
4. Fathers Taking Parental Leave at Record Low
5. Compelling Online Presence Now ‘Essential’ for Attracting Top Talent
6. Employment Bureau Subject to VAT on Entire Fee for Temps
7. Just in Case You Missed It...
8. HR Developments
9. Employment News in the Media
10. GB Developments
11. South of the Border
12. Friends of Legal-Island
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 10/08/2018
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.