Weekly Review of Developments 29/9/2017Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 29 September 2017
As George Best might have said, poor Hef. Where did it all go wrong? Here is the news...
1. Case Law Reviews
2. The Employment Act (Northern Ireland) 2016 (Commencement No.1) Order (Northern Ireland) 2017
3. Any Questions?
4. Employment Status: Curtain Closing on Gig Economy
5. Women 'more likely to be paid less than minimum wage'
6. Annual Reports from the Department of the Economy and the Department of Justice
7.Employment News in the Media
8. GB Developments
9. Health and Safety Developments
10. South of the Border
11. Friends of Legal-Island
12. Weekend Weather and Thought-Provoking Video
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from Maxine Orr, Partner at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 29/09/2017
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.