Weekly Review of Developments 22/9/2017Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 22 September 2017
It was inevitable that it would cost extra if you chose the plane with pilot option. No extra carriage charges with this week’s news…
1. Case Law Reviews
2. The Employment Act (Northern Ireland) 2016 (Commencement No.1) Order (Northern Ireland) 2017
3. National Minimum Wage and National Living Wage: Low Pay Commission Remit 2017
4. Rise in Employee Fraud
5. Decline in Zero-Hours Contracts
6. NI Civil Service Absence Rates at Record High
7. Exposure to Diesel Pollution at Work
8. The Bar of Northern Ireland Opens Northern Ireland’s First Resolution Centre
9. Employment News in the Media
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from Maxine Orr, Partner at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 22/09/2017
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.