Weekly Review of Developments 13/10/2017Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 13 October 2017 Issues covered:
Here's this week's attention seeking and self-serving noise...
1. Northern Ireland Equality and Diversity Gala and Awards – Launch Webinar
2. Case Law Review
3. Consultation - Civil Service Compensation Scheme
4. Flexible Working and the Gig Economy
5. Fitness of Workers in Social Care
6. Tackling Mental Health in the Workplace
7. European Commission: Employment, Social Affairs and Inclusion
8. Brexit Update
9. Employment News in the Media
10. GB Developments
11. Health and Safety Developments
12. South of the Border
13. Friends of Legal-Island
14. Weekend Weather and Thought-Provoking Video
Case law essentials this week:
Our case law this week clarifies that settlement agreements are legally
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from the employment team at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 13/10/2017
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.