Weekly Review of Developments 24/3/2017Posted in : Weekly Review of Developments on 24 March 2017
1. Case Law Reviews
2. Protection For NHS Whistleblowers
3. Final Salary Pension Schemes to be Reformed
4. Real Pay Drops for the First Time in Two Years
5. Gender Pay Gap Reporting
6. The Gig Economy and Employment Rights
7. Open Recruitment
8. Addressing the Leadership Lag
9. International Day for the Elimination of Racial Discrimination
10. Brexit News
11. Employment News in the Media
12. GB Developments
13. Health and Safety Developments
14. South of the Border
15. Friends of Legal-Island
16. Weekend Weather and Thought-Provoking Video
This week's case law article from John Taggart looks
Already a subscriber?
Click here to login and access the full article.Log in now to read the full article
Don't miss out, start your free trial today!
Are you fully aware of the benefits of Legal-Island's Employment Law Update Service? We help hundreds of people like you understand how the latest changes in employment law impact on your business.
Help understand the ramifications of each important case from NI, GB and Europe
24/7 access to all the content in the Legal Island Vault for research case law and HR issues
Ensure your organisation’s policies and procedures are fully compliant with NI law
Receive free preliminary advice on workplace issues from Maxine Orr, Partner at Worthingtons Solicitors
This article is correct at 24/03/2017
The information in this article is provided as part of Legal-Island's Employment Law Hub. We regret we are not able to respond to requests for specific legal or HR queries and recommend that professional advice is obtained before relying on information supplied anywhere within this article.